Three ingredients and a blender are all you need to make this delicious vegan treat, also known as “nice cream.” This recipe can be adapted with different fruits and flavors in addition to the banana.
- PREP 20 minutes
- SERVES 4
- 1 MEDIUM BANANA, peeled, frozen, and cut into 1-inch slices
- 2-3 MANGOS, pitted, peeled, frozen, and cut into small pieces
- 2/3 c ALMOND MILK (or the plant milk that you prefer)
- Pinch of SALT (about 1/8 tsp)
- Blend BANANA and MANGO in food processor until well mixed.
- Add pinch of SALT and plant-based MILK and blend until desired consistency is achieved
- Serve as is or store in freezer for a harder freeze