Cabbage Croquettes are a satisfying main dish for a meat-free meal
|PREP 20 min||BAKE 20 min at 400°F||SERVES 4|
- 3 c sliced CABBAGE
- 1/2 c chopped ONION
- 2 cloves minced GARLIC
- 2 EGGS*
*chia or flaxseed egg substitutes may be used
- 1/4 tsp SALT
- 1/4 TSP BLACK PEPPER
- 1/2 c crushed CORN FLAKES
- Boil or steam sliced CABBAGE until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain thoroughly and cool.
- Saute ONION in a small amount of oil until transparent; add GARLIC abd cibtubye to saute until garlic is lightly browned.
- Squeeze excess water from cooled CABBAGED; stir in the sauteed onion and garlic.’
- Stir in EGGS, SALT, PEPPER, and CORN FLAKES.
- Mix well and shape into flat patties.
- Bake at 400 F until golden brown.