If you like hot stuff, omit the pepper flakes, adjust the salt and pepper, and add as much of your favorite hot sauce as it takes to make you happy!
PREP TIME 15 min / COOK TIME 4 min / NEED non-stick skillet / MAKES 2 servings
INGREDIENTS 1 head of CAULIFLOWER / 1 clove GARLIC / juice of 1 LIME (about 2 Tbsps) / SALT to taste / BLACK PEPPER to taste / 1 Tbsp NUTRITIONAL YEARS (optional) / RED PEPPER flakes (optional) / 1/2 cup chopped CHIVES
- Remove stems from CAULIFLOWER, wash, and break into florets.
- Heat non-stick skillet until a drop of water sizzles. Add chopped GARLIC and CAULIFLOWER.
- Stir and cook over low heat until cauliflower turns light brown.
- Add LIME JUICE, SALT, PEPPER, NUTRITIONAL YEAST and PEPPER FLAKES. Stir thoroughly and remove from heat.
- Add chives just before serving.